Meet Daniel Bechara
Daniel Bechara – As owner and master hairstylist of Salon Daniel since 1991, Daniel has been creating masterpieces with hair for over 25+ years. His inherent love of beauty and fashion stems from his admiration of artists from around the world, like legendary hair stylist Vidal Sassoon and famous rocker musicians like Rod Stewart and Mick Jagger. Shortly after Daniel opened his doors, he was approached to do hair for the newly appointed Miss Universe, Lupita Jones. Word spread and Daniel’s reputation sky-rocketed to what it is today. Not only is Daniel a highly successful salon owner and entrepreneur, he is a celebrity stylist who has worked with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Steven and Liv Tyler, Queen Noor, Fran Drescher, Jane Seymour, Mary Frann, along with many other high-profile politicians from the DC area. Daniel’s philosophy as well as the salon’s motto is ‘A cut above the rest,’ specifically because he believes in delivering incomparable,”above and beyond” service and style to every client. Giving back to the local community is also one of Daniel’s top priorities which is why he and his team are consistently involved with local charity organizations and fundraisers.
Daniel Bechara’s Prices:
- Haircut and Blow dry: $125
- Blow dry: $60
- Blow dry + Iron work: $85+
- Men’s Haircut: $60
- Girls Haircut (under 13): $75
- Boys Haircut (under 13): $45
- Special Occasion Styling/Updo: $165
- Color (process only): $95
- Color & Blow dry: $145
- Partial Foil (process only): $165
- Partial Foil & Blow dry: $205
- Partial Foil, Haircut & Blow dry: $290
- Full Foil (process only): $200
- Full Foil & Blow dry: $245
- Full Foil, Haircut & Blow dry: $320
- Perm (process only): $150
- Perm & Blow dry: 200
- Perm, Haircut & Blow dry: $275
- Cap Highlights (process only): $145
- Cap Highlights & Blow dry: $195
- Cap Highlights, Haircut & Blow dry: $270
- Bridal Styling/Updo: Price based on consultation.
- Hair Extensions: Price based on consultation.
**Pricing for all hair services is based on length and texture of the hair. An additional charge may be applied if extra time and/or product is needed.